Cobalto is a marketing consultancy and agency. We support smart, customer focused strategies through analytics, technology, communications and metrics. Cobalto seeks a highly motivated, versatile and analytical programmer to fill the position of Programmer Analyst.
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Provides reference for use of software applications by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Keeps equipment operational by calling for repairs; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; evaluating new equipment.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- At least 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
- Hands-on experience building software and web applications, must show examples
- Experience with at least one high level programming language: C, C++, Java, C#, Python, etc.
- Experience with web development: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, or ASP.NET